Hello again! Hope you are doing well. It’s pretty hot, isn’t it? Do you face any problems such as breakout on skin? I’ve been facing that problem for almost 3 weeks. I get acnes on my face because of my sleepless nights and hot weather. I don’t know if any of you are facing similar situations. If so, I would like to share a few tips on how to cure them as I’ve recovered a bit. 

  1. Wash with gentle cleanser

Use gentle cleanser like baby products(e.g.- BabyMild soap) and wash twice a day. Shampoo the hair two or three times a week and change the pillow case frequently. Extra care should be given not to let hair touch the face.

  1. Apply acne products 

Try using some acne products (which aren't sensitive to your face) to dry excessive oil.

  1. Avoid Irritants

You should avoid applying too much makeup and oily or greasy cosmetics to give your skin time to heal and recover.

  1. Protect skin from sun

Sometimes, the UV makes the acne worse. Therefore, try applying non-oily sunscreen which isn’t sensitive.

  1. Avoid touching the acne with hand

It’s important to keep your hands clean and to avoid touching the face or acne areas with your hand.

  1. Healthy lifestyles

Last but not least, try drinking 3 litres of water a day and get 8 hours of sleep daily to recover quickly.


Hope this helps you and have a great time. Take care and stay safe.